Воени новости

Неврзани работи кои и немаат баш многу врска со авијацијата.
Simple chit chat for things that may not really correspond with aviation.
AlexGreat
Пилот на Су-25
Пилот на Су-25

Воени новости

Post by AlexGreat »

Russia's Strategic Missile Forces (SMF) will be rearmed with multiple-warhead RS-24 missiles instead of RS-12M Topol-M (SS-27 Sickle) mobile intercontinental ballistic missile systems, according to SMF commander Lieutenant-General Sergei Karakayev.

"The mobile missile system with the RS-24 ballistic missile is an improved version of the Topol-M, and therefore it was decided to rearm the SMF with this type of missile system," Karakayev said.

"At the same time the Topol-M mobile missile system will not be supplied to the SMF in the future."

The RS-24 missile has six independent warheads capable of penetrating more anti-missile defence systems than the single warhead Topol-M.

Topol-M and RS-24 missiles will account for 80% of the SMF's arsenal by 2016.

SMF will conduct ten intercontinental ballistic missile launches in 2011, twice as many as in 2010, according to RIA Novosti.
Svi ruski ratni ciljevi biće ostvareni, ali postepeno. Pošto se postepeno i menjaju.
Iko
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Re: Russia to Replace Topol-M Missile System with RS-24 Miss

Post by Iko »

Yup....ova e "Yars"....go spremaa i nego podolgo vreme zaedno so "Sineva" (RSM-54) i "Bulava" (RSM-56)....vo razvojot Sineva-ta i Yars-ot nemaa problemi...dodeka Bulava-ta imashe i toa podosta...ama leka-poleka izgleda vo zadnje vreme spored par uspeshni testovi deka gi reshile....
Iko
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by Iko »

Inaku site tri se od najnovata 6-ta raketna generacija....
Зоран
Mодератор
Mодератор

Post by Зоран »

нешто вакво

AlexGreat
Пилот на Су-25
Пилот на Су-25

Post by AlexGreat »

Russia on Track to Destroy Chemical Weapon Reserves by April 2012

Russia is set to meet its international obligations to destroy its chemical weapons stockpiles by April 2012.

As part of its obligations, the country has established a facility in Pochep to destroy the Soviet-era weapons, technological watchdog Rostechnadzor said.

The Pochep dismantled four bombs in the first day of its operation and is expected to scrap about 19% of Russia's stockpiles, according to RIA Novosti.

The plant is the sixth facility built by Russia that will allow complete destruction of munitions as well as the chemical agents and products of detoxification.

Russia signed the Chemical Weapons Convention, banning the development, production, stockpiling, transfer and use of chemical arms, in 1993. It has destroyed half of its chemical weapons arsenal to date.
Svi ruski ratni ciljevi biće ostvareni, ali postepeno. Pošto se postepeno i menjaju.
AlexGreat
Пилот на Су-25
Пилот на Су-25

Post by AlexGreat »

BI GI ZAMOLIL MODERATORITE NA OVOJ POD-FORUM DA JA PREIMENUVAAT OVAA TEMA VO " Воени вести "
So toa bi sakal vo edna tema da gi objavuvame site voeni vesti od svetot odnosno novosti ... nestoslicno kako ARM-tekovni slucuvanja..
se nadevam na pozitiven odgovor..
AlexGreat
Пилот на Су-25
Пилот на Су-25

Post by AlexGreat »

US Army Awards Bradley Conversion Kits Contract to BAE

The US Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command has awarded a contract to BAE to purchase long-lead items for 247 Bradley Operation Desert Storm Situational Awareness (ODS SA) vehicle conversion kits.

Under the $250m contract, BAE will procure long-lead items for the conversion of 202 Bradley ODS vehicles to the Bradley ODS SA configuration, and an additional 45 kits for future vehicle conversion requirements.

The company will upgrade and remanufacture the vehicles for improved situational awareness ability, allowing the vehicles to be capable of meeting a variety of mission requirements.

The Bradley ODS SA vehicle features the latest digitised electronics for optimum situational awareness, network connectivity and communication within the Heavy Brigade Combat Team.

Work will be carried out at the company's facility in New York, Pennsylvania, US, and is expected to be completed in September 2012.
AlexGreat
Пилот на Су-25
Пилот на Су-25

Post by AlexGreat »

UK MoD Orders 200 Force Protection Ocelot Vehicles

Force Protection has been awarded a £180m ($280m) contract by the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) to supply 200 Ocelots and an initial spares package for the Light Protected Patrol Vehicles (LPPV) programme.

Ocelot is the first vehicle designed and built in Britain to include a fully composite pod to protect occupants and is also the first to accommodate the MoD's new Generic Vehicle Architecture (GVA) requirements.

The GVA project aims to create a single, standard digital electronic and electrical architecture for UK vehicles to efficiently manage power, handle data and easily adapt whenever required.

The vehicle has undergone more than 12 months of rigorous blast and mobility testing before being chosen by the MoD.

The delivery of the vehicles is scheduled to begin in the second half of 2011 and will be completed by spring 2012.
AlexGreat
Пилот на Су-25
Пилот на Су-25

Post by AlexGreat »

India Flight-Tests Brahmos Cruise Missile

India has successfully flight-tested the 290km-range Brahmos cruise missile from the Integrated Test Range (ITR) at Chandipur off the country's Orissa coast.

Defence sources said the supersonic cruise missile, with precision strike capability, was fired from a mobile launcher on the ITR.

The 8.4m-long Brahmos is a two-stage vehicle that has a solid-propellant booster and a liquid-propellant ram-jet system. It can fly at 2.8 times the speed of sound.

The Indo-Russia joint venture-built Brahmos is capable of carrying conventional warheads of up to 300kg and can engage ground targets from an altitude as low as 10m.

The missile can be launched from multiple platforms such as land-based mobile autonomous launchers, submarines, ships and aircraft.
AlexGreat
Пилот на Су-25
Пилот на Су-25

Post by AlexGreat »

India Prepares to Launch Agni-II+

The Indian Defence Research and Development Organisation is preparing to test-fire a new surface-to-surface missile, Agni-II+, before 10 December 2010 after the successful test flight of Agni-1.

The launch will take place from Wheeler Island, off the Orissa coast, India, and preparations will begin in a few days, according to The Hindu.

Agni-II+ is an intermediary between Agni-II and Agni-III, is capable of striking targets at a distance of 2,500-3,000km and can carry nuclear warheads.

The two-stage missile is powered by solid propellants and can be transported by both rail and road.
AlexGreat
Пилот на Су-25
Пилот на Су-25

Post by AlexGreat »

Britain Could Pull Out Troops From Afghanistan by Early 2012

British Armed Forces chief general, Sir David Richards, has for the first time revealed that the UK would begin reducing its 10,000-strong army in Afghanistan by early 2012.

"Come 2012 there will be scope for slow reductions, but with our eyes on the fact the Taliban will still be around we will do it cautiously," he said.

The British Prime Minister David Cameron had suggested that a reduction could begin next year but the current troop levels were needed to be maintained throughout 2011.
AlexGreat
Пилот на Су-25
Пилот на Су-25

Post by AlexGreat »

Russia Agrees Venezuela Weapon Procurement Loan

Russia has given Venezuela a $4bn credit to purchase weapons, adding to the billions that has already been spent on re-equipping the army, Venezuela president Hugo Chavez has said.

"We were in Russia not long ago and the Russian government has now given us a $4bn credit to help us with defence equipment. We are simply doing the task of defending the fatherland from the threat of the US and its allies," he said.

The details of the equipment purchase have not been disclosed, according to Reuters.

The US imposed an arms embargo against Venezuela in 2006 due to poor diplomatic relations between the two nations.
AlexGreat
Пилот на Су-25
Пилот на Су-25

Post by AlexGreat »

US Army to Use Futuristic Rifles for the First Time in Afghanistan

The US Army is set to start using a futuristic rifle, the XM25, which is capable of firing radio-controlled smart bullets, for the first time in Afghanistan.

The XM25 has a range of 2,300ft and uses programmed bullets that explode when they have travelled a set distance, making it possible to hit targets that are out of the reach of conventional rifles.

The rifle's 25mm round is fitted with a chip that receives a radio signal from the gun sight, which uses a laser rangefinder to determine the exact distance to the obstruction to be able to hit the target.

Project manager for the system lieutenant colonel Christopher Lehner expects the army to buy 12,500 rifles this year.

US army project manager for new weapons Douglas Tamilio said the rounds cost £15.50 a piece.

The rifle has been specially developed for the US army and will be deployed later this month.
AlexGreat
Пилот на Су-25
Пилот на Су-25

Post by AlexGreat »

Astrum to Attend Armoured Vehicle Survivability 2011

03 December 2010
Astrum, a world leader in the design and manufacture of track solutions for armoured fighting vehicles (AFV,s), is pleased to announce that it will attend the Armoured Vehicle Survivability at Le Meridien Hotel in Munich, Germany, taking place on 12-13 January 2011.

We invite you to visit us and discover first-hand why Astrum is world leader in its field.

Please contact Gemma Iveson, defence sales administrator on +44 1388528248 for further information or to arrange a meeting on our stand.
AlexGreat
Пилот на Су-25
Пилот на Су-25

Post by AlexGreat »

Koj e na ovoj pod-forum moderator??
AlexGreat
Пилот на Су-25
Пилот на Су-25

Post by AlexGreat »

Russian President Warns of New Arms Race If NATO Agreement Fails

A new phase of the arms race could begin if NATO and Russia fail to agree on the joint European missile defence programme, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has warned in his annual speech to Parliament.

"In the next ten years, either we reach agreement on missile defence and create a full joint cooperation mechanism, or, if we don't go, a new phase of the arms race will begin," he said.

Experts from both sides will meet by the end of 2010 to consider linking NATO's and Russia's separate systems to provide a shield against incoming missiles from rogue nations.

A report on the developments on the proposal, which has been endorsed by Russia, will be submitted to the defence ministers by July 2011.
Зоран
Mодератор
Mодератор

Re: Воени новости

Post by Зоран »

a ova linkche

http://www.defenceaviation.com/2010/12/ ... viation%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AlexGreat
Пилот на Су-25
Пилот на Су-25

Post by AlexGreat »

Зоран wrote:a ova linkche

http://www.defenceaviation.com/2010/12/ ... viation%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I toa da..interesno,za nekoi od ovie,na pr.Embraerot Brazilski neznaev..samo vo idnina bi molel dokolku e mozno,tekstot da se kopira samo..i naslovot so zdebeleni bukvi da e pouoclivo..FALA! :sluzim_narodu:
Зоран
Mодератор
Mодератор

Post by Зоран »

I toa da..interesno,za nekoi od ovie,na pr.Embraerot Brazilski neznaev..samo vo idnina bi molel dokolku e mozno,tekstot da se kopira samo..i naslovot so zdebeleni bukvi da e pouoclivo..FALA! :sluzim_narodu:[/quote]

Ќе се обидам во иднина да биде по јасно ....држи забелешката
Зоран
Mодератор
Mодератор

Post by Зоран »

Very interesting video!
And this one the russians rocket of 19 centures