Појacoт ГАЗА

Неврзани работи кои и немаат баш многу врска со авијацијата.
Simple chit chat for things that may not really correspond with aviation.
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Re: Појacoт ГАЗА

Post by dragan_mig31 »

Poso izrael ne priznava primirja i nikad nema da pristane na takvo neso so hamas
🇶🇦🇵🇸🇮🇱❗️ Qatar, as a mediator, announced a 4-day humanitarian pause in the Gaza Strip. The Qatari Foreign Ministry released a statement on the deal between Hamas and Israel:

– The parties cease military operations in all areas of the Gaza Strip for four days;

– Israeli Air Force flights in the south of the enclave will be completely stopped for four days; in the north, flights will be suspended daily for six hours;

– Humanitarian aid will be allowed into all areas of the Gaza Strip;

– Israel has pledged not to arrest Palestinians in the Gaza Strip for the duration of the truce and to ensure their freedom of movement along the road between the north and south of the enclave;

– 50 Israeli hostages, women and children under 19 years of age will be released in exchange for 150 Palestinian prisoners;

– Hamas, despite the truce, promised to remain in a state of combat readiness to protect the Palestinian people.
https://t.me/intelslava/53517
🇮🇱🇵🇸Israeli media:

The heads of the security and military establishment unanimously recommended approving the prisoner deal

The Prime Minister and the Minister of Defense confirmed the security establishment’s support for the hostage release deal

🔴@DDgeopolitics
🇺🇸🇮🇱🇵🇸Politico: The Biden administration provided Tel Aviv with the sites of humanitarian organizations in Gaza to prevent them from being targeted, but Israel continued to bomb them.

Politico, according to people familiar with the matter: The US information included GPS coordinates of medical facilities and the movements of relief teams

Politico: Al-Shifa Hospital was among the medical facilities in Gaza whose coordinates were provided by Washington to Israel to prevent it from being targeted

🔴@DDgeopolitics
🇮🇱⚔️❌🇵🇸 The Israeli government approved a deal with Hamas for the release of prisoners and a pause in fighting in the Gaza Strip, reports the local newspaper Haaretz.

The Israeli cabinet stated that as part of the deal with Hamas, 50 hostages will be released within 4 days, with women and children being the first to be released, according to Western media reports.

🔴 @DDGeopolitics
#BREAKING

Statement issued by Palestinian Resistance Hamas:

In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful.

About the announcement of the truce agreement;

Based on our responsibility towards our patient, stationed Palestinian people, and our tireless endeavor to strengthen the steadfastness of our heroic people in the proud Gaza Strip, to provide relief and heal their wounds, and to consolidate the will of our victorious resistance on October 7th in the face of the Zionist enemy.

After difficult and complex negotiations for many days, we announce, with the help and success of Allah Almighty, that we have reached a humanitarian truce agreement (temporary ceasefire) for a period of four days, with persistent and appreciated Qatari and Egyptian efforts, according to which:

1. A ceasefire by both parties, a cessation of all military actions by the occupation army in all areas of the Gaza Strip, and a cessation of the movement of its military vehicles penetrating into the Gaza Strip.

Cont.👇🏻
♥Мuammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi♥
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

🇮🇱⚔️🇵🇸 The military wing of Hamas (Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades) has released a new compilation of urban combat footage on the outskirts of Gaza.

Several IDF armored vehicles are hit by RPG's.

🔴 @DDGeopolitics
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/93157
☠️🇮🇱⚔️🇵🇸The Israeli army announces the killing of one of its soldiers in Gaza, raising the death toll to 72 since the start of the ground operation in the Strip

Sergeant Eitan Dov Rosenzweig, 21 years old, from Alon Shavut, a fighter in the Shaked Battalion, Givati ​​Brigade, fell in battle in the north of the Gaza Strip.

🔴@DDgeopolitics
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/93146
🇱🇧⚔️🇮🇱Israeli media: Hezbollah is waging a psychological war through its war media by publishing propaganda videos, knowing that there are those following it in Israel and thus having an impact on the level of awareness.

🔴@DDgeopolitics
🇮🇱⚔️🇵🇸The Israeli army said it does not have a timetable for a ceasefire in the Gaza Strip as part of the hostage deal with Hamas, military operations are still ongoing

🔴@DDgeopolitics
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

🇱🇧⚔️🇮🇱Hezbollah:

Video | Scenes of the Islamic Resistance targeting gatherings of Israeli enemy army soldiers on the Lebanese-Palestinian border

🔴@DDgeopolitics
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/93180
🇮🇱🇵🇸Agence France-Presse, according to an Israeli official:

There will be no ceasefire between Israel and Hamas before Friday

🔴@DDgeopolitics
🇮🇱🇵🇸Israeli media: Postponing the hostage deal between Israel and Hamas stems from disagreements over technical, not substantive, matters.

🔴@DDgeopolitics
🇮🇱🇵🇸 Head of the Israeli National Security Council:

The release of the hostages will not take place before Friday.

🔴@DDgeopolitics
🇮🇱⚔️🇱🇧☠️Israeli air strike kills few Hezbollah soldiers, including Siraj Raad, the son of Mohammed Raad, the head of Hezbollah's parliamentary bloc,second one on the pictures was a senior officer in the special “Radwan” forces.

They were attacked by an Israeli air strike in a building in the village of Beit Yehon.

🔴@DDgeopolitics
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/93186
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

🇱🇧⚔️🇮🇱Israeli media:

Since this morning, Hezbollah has claimed responsibility for 22 operations against the Israeli army, the largest number since the beginning of the war.

🔴@DDgeopolitics
🇮🇱🇱🇧🇵🇸🇾🇪Israeli media:

There is an important point. This ceasefire process does not include Hezbollah and does not include the Yemen front and the territories (the West Bank).

🔴@DDgeopolitics
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

📃 Summary of operations acknowledged by Hezbullah on 23 November

- Soldiers in Duhayra
- Soldiers in Jal Al-Allam
- Birkat Risha Military site
- Soldiers near Sa'sa' settlement
- A tank and accompanying infantry force near Al-Rahib
- Safad military base with 48 rockets
- Kherbat Ma'az military base and artillery
- A house with soldiers in Al-Manara
- Al-Rahub and Tal Sha'ar base
- Soldiers in Rmeem valley
- Al-Marj military base
- Ruwaysat Al-Alam military base
- Ramia military base
- Jal Al-Allam military abase
- Soldiers inside a house in Al-Manara
- Al-Bustan military base
- Birkat Risha military site
- Staging grounds in Al-Rahib military site
- Zar'it barracks with a Burkan rocket
- Staging grounds in Hadb Al-Bustan and Birkat Risha
- Staging ground in Al-Khazan and Yiftah military site
- Malkieh Military site

Summary:

- Number of statements: 22
- Weapons used: Rockets, ATGMs, suitable weapons

📝 Most number of operations carried in one day since 8-October

☠️ In two statements, Hezbullah claimed killing Israeli soldiers

🌹 Two new martyrs today, added to the 5 leaders announced at dawn
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/93261
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

🇵🇸🇮🇱 The first prisoner exchange took place in the Gaza Strip.

Hamas handed over to the Israeli side 13 people captured on October 7, Israel returned 39 people.
https://t.me/intelslava/53548
🇮🇱🇵🇸Major General Reserve in the Israeli army, Israel Zev:

I believe that if Hamas at the present time succeeds in stopping the continuation of the fighting, it will emerge victorious. The October 7 achievement is considered from its perspective, and perhaps from the perspective of the Arab world, Hezbollah, and the “Iranian” axis, as a very important achievement. It still maintains its strength and the central command still exists, and it still retains the majority of the kidnapped, meaning it has achieved a victory.

🔴@DDgeopolitics
James
Капетан на Enterprise
Капетан на Enterprise

Post by James »

dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

🇺🇲🇮🇱🇵🇸 Biden: The two-state solution is the only way to ensure long-term security for the Jewish people and the Palestinian people.
🇮🇱🇵🇸❗️The Israeli Defense Minister said that after the end of the truce, fighting in Gaza will be more intense and will spread to the entire enclave - Haaretz newspaper
🇮🇱🇵🇸❗️After the extension of the truce between Israel and Hamas, shooting is heard in Gaza, Israeli planes are flying over the northern part of the Gaza Strip, eyewitnesses told RIA Novosti.
Airbus
Капетан на SR-71 Blackbird
Капетан на SR-71 Blackbird

Post by Airbus »

Israeli intelligence leak details extent of warnings over Hamas attack

Israel’s military and intelligence officials were given a highly detailed warning that Hamas was actively training to take over kibbutzim on the Gaza border and overrun military posts with the aim of inflicting substantial fatalities, according to reports in the Israeli media.

The claim made by Israel’s Channel 12 on Monday evening was based on leaked emails from the Israeli military’s 8200 cyber-intelligence unit discussing the warnings.

The hugely embarrassing leak describes in shocking detail what would turn out to be key elements of Hamas’s planning for its massacre of 1,200 Israelis on 7 October, including that Israel spotters were aware of senior Hamas officials present as observers during training preparations.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... eports-say
Image المجد للسرب ٩٦ اعتراضية
James
Капетан на Enterprise
Капетан на Enterprise

Post by James »

Poleka kje izleze na videlina deka korumpiranava vlast i pajtasite od ultra desnoto se glavni krivci so bea nespremni. Ne me cudi da izlezat argumenti deka i realno im odgovaralo i bas im e gajle za zrtvite bilo palestinci bilo izraelci.
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

Toa e taa zapadna civlizacija i vrednosti
[ Album ]
🔞 WARNING! SOME VIEWERS MY FIND THE FOOTAGE DISTURBING.

🇮🇱⚔️🇵🇸 Israeli Forces shot and reportedly killed two kids in Jenin camp today.

Of course we all know throwing rocks (we assume they did that) is a life threatening escalation for the IDF.

➡️Edit: The Palestinian boys have been identified as 9-year-old Adam al-Ghoul [first video] and 15-year-old Basel Abulwafa [second video]

Via: @ResistanceTrench

🔴 @DDGeopolitics
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/93928
James
Капетан на Enterprise
Капетан на Enterprise

Post by James »

https://makfax.com.mk/svet/%D0%B8%D0%B7 ... %B4%D0%BE/

Denes inace pak imalo teroristicki napad, imase i snimka, dvajca so pistoli ali gi ukokaa odma. Za malku kje nastradase edniot vooruzen izraelec so zastana i go ukoka edniot od napagjacite.
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

☠️🇮🇱⚔️🇵🇸3 IDF soldiers were killed last night in clashes with the resistance forces in the Gaza Strip

- Major General Neria Sha'ar, 36 years old, from Mevneh, a fighter in Battalion 6655, Brigade 55 "Shaped the tip of the spear", died yesterday in a battle in the center of the Gaza Strip.

- Major General Ben Zussman, 22 years old, from Jerusalem, a fighter in the reconnaissance department of the 601st Battalion, the 401st Brigade 'Designing the Iron Tracks', the Combat Engineering Corps, was killed yesterday in a battle in the north of the Gaza Strip.

- Sergeant Binyamin Yehoshua Needham, 19 years old, from Zichron Ya'akov, a fighter in the 601st Battalion, 401st Brigade 'Iron Track Design', Engineering Corps, was killed yesterday in a battle in the north of the Gaza Strip.

🔴@DDgeopolitics
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/94442
James
Капетан на Enterprise
Капетан на Enterprise

Post by James »

James wrote: 30 Nov 2023, 22:00. Za malku kje nastradase edniot vooruzen izraelec so zastana i go ukoka edniot od napagjacite.
Ipak Izraelecov, pripadnik na IDF so ne bil na sluzba, i so gi ukoka teroristive, go ubile negovite iako i na snimakot se glea legna, digna maica da vidat deka nema elek i vikal deka e Izraelec.
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

izraelcive se raspad sistem iskaca i kaj niv ne se znae koj pie koj plakja.koj bi rekol.
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

☠️🇮🇱⚔️🇵🇸Israeli media: Announcing the killing of two Israeli army soldiers during ground battles in the Gaza Strip, bringing the death toll announced since this morning to 7.

- Major (res.) Matan Demari, 31 years old, from Dimona, a platoon commander in the patrol company of the fire brigade (215), fell near the northern Gaza Strip.

- Major (res.) Ili Eliyahu Cohen, 23 years old, from Beit Nehemiah, a fighter in Battalion 7008, which was formed by the 'Hafti Hash' (551), fell near the north of the Gaza Strip.

🔴@DDgeopolitics
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/94603
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

Izraelcive go jadat nemien

https://t.me/milinfolive/112102
James
Капетан на Enterprise
Капетан на Enterprise

Post by James »

https://twitter.com/hrw/status/1731689458695655770

Ova sine ne dzenosajd, nego friendly reminder da si odat. Treba Izraelcive kaver od thank you Juesej da napraat...
dragan_mig31
Тест пилот
Тест пилот

Post by dragan_mig31 »

☠️🇮🇱⚔️🇵🇸Israeli media: After the death of his son, the nephew of the former Chief of Staff and member of the Military Council, Gadi Eisenkot, was also killed in Gaza.

🔴@DDgeopolitics
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/94993
James
Капетан на Enterprise
Капетан на Enterprise

Post by James »

https://www.blic.rs/vesti/svet/u-decijo ... re/g9n606l

Posto ne stajle u tekstot nesto, stajle veto na rezolucijata.

Nema navistina so da prodava moralnost ni blinken ni ostali, nakon snimkine od bolnicata. Prav osvetnicki pohod na vladata na Netanjahu, na nevidena steta na Izrael.