Top Ten Gross Things Flight Attendants Have Seen

Овде може да пишувате се што ве интересира за стјуардесите и стјуардите.
Forum dedicated for cabin crew and their duties.
Falcon
Капетан на B747
Капетан на  B747

Top Ten Gross Things Flight Attendants Have Seen

Post by Falcon »

Г-ѓата Сара Кигл (Sara Keagle) е стјуардеса која работи за една од главните американски авиокомпании и има над 20 годишно искуство во струката. На нејзиниот блог (http://www.TheFlyingPinto.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) пишува за патувањето со авион и нуди интересни информации од прва рака за искуствата на кабинскиот персонал.

Мотивирана од бројните непријатности на работното место, почнувајќи од имање работа со патници кои во авионот си сечеле нокти од прстите на нозете, преку мајки кои ги расповивале своите бебиња на расклопливата масичката од седиштето, до брцнување рака во наполнето кесенце за повраќање, одлучила самата да направи мала анкета меѓу своите колешки за тоа кои им се најодвратните и најгнасните работи што ги имаат доживеано на работното место, и еве како изгледа обработената топ-листа на првите десет:

(Само мало преупредување - оние што се гадливи и лесно добиваат нагон за повраќање нека не читаат понатаму :lol:)

jaunted.com wrote:
The Top Ten Gross Things Flight Attendants Have Seen Passengers Do on Airplanes

10. Breast Pumping: A lady decided that it was appropriate to use a breast pump during boarding. She fully exposed both breasts and with just a bottle (not with a baby) did the vacuum effect on her fully exposed boob. Let me remind you this was both breasts out in the air, on a full flight, during boarding, taxi, take-off and part of cruise.

9. Breast Milk Drippage: A few passengers notified me of something leaking from the overhead bins down onto their heads. The look on the men's faces was priceless when a woman stood up and said, “OMG....My breast milk! It's not frozen anymore and it's leaking what should I do?!"

8. Blankets and Boogers: A passenger in first class rang her call light. She handed me her blanket and asked if I could give her a new one. I was puzzled since everyone had started the flight with a fresh blanket. I looked down at the blanket and it was all wet and slimy with boogers. I felt so grossed out—like I was going to hurl—as I tossed it into a plastic bag.

7. Impromptu Snacking: A first class passenger picked something off his bare feet...and ate it. I saw it myself!

6. Jump Seat No-no: A passenger sat down on the back galley flight attendant jump seat "waiting on the lavatory." A flight attendant told him he couldn't sit there. After I came out of the lav and sat down, we realized that he had urinated on the jump seat!

5. Pedicures: Lady using the "ped egg" on her feet. And then tried to dump her foot shavings in my trash.

4. A Little Laundry: A first class passenger took off his soggy socks and dried them by putting them over the air vent above his seat. Passengers all the way back in coach complained about the smell.

3. Lost Panties: I was helping clean the plane at one of our out-stations so we could turn the plane on time and found a pair of bloody panties in the seat pocket. This is why we wear gloves.

2. Adult Diapers: Someone shed their humongous Depends adult diapers on the toilet seat—yep, shed like a creature shedding its sea-shell, and they were left perfectly wide open and obviously used on top of the toilet lid, for the next passenger.

1. Going No. 2: A passenger used the tissue (out of the tissue box dispenser in the restroom) to clean up after their bowel movement. They then placed the used tissues back into the tissue box. A fellow flight attendant reached into the tissue dispenser for a tissue and...discovered the issue!

http://www.jaunted.com/story/2011/8/9/1 ... +Airplanes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:shock:
IgorMKD
Астронаут
Астронаут

Re: Top Ten Gross Things Flight Attendants Have Seen

Post by IgorMKD »

Бог да чува! Работа со луѓе е најтешка работа.
"Dodju tako ponekad vremena, kada pamet zacuti, budala progovori, a fukara se obogati" - Ivo Andrić
Falcon
Капетан на B747
Капетан на  B747

Post by Falcon »

За мене најсмешно е она под број 4 - кога господинот од прва класа си ги солекол и фатил да си ги суши испотените чорапи не вентилацијата над седиштето... :bravo:
CAVOK
Капетан на B737
Капетан на B737

Post by CAVOK »

Шестото.
Bobo
Капетан на Bell 412
Капетан на Bell 412

Post by Bobo »

Falcon wrote:За мене најсмешно е она под број 4 - кога господинот од прва класа си ги солекол и фатил да си ги суши испотените чорапи не вентилацијата над седиштето... :bravo:
Изглеа ваков муабет им свртел:
Сите што имате црн појас (први дан) не ми можете ништо !
Јас имам бела чорапа(5 дан).
Ready to take photos!